Please read these Terms & Conditions very carefully before buying
1.By purchasing or ordering from us, the buyer agrees to our Terms and Conditions set out below.
2. You should ask questions about the item and check postage costs before committing to a purchase.
3. If you are not happy with the postage associated fee then you are more than welcome to come and collect from our facility or, alternatively, arrange your own courier, but please contact us first to arrange this.
4. Nearly all our stock comes from old salvage and any electrical components are likely to be aged and not fit for purpose. Rewiring is always required unless the item is described as recently wired. In this case you will need to perform all necessary testing before use by a qualified technician.
5. We will not be held responsible for incorrect items ordered, please review our returns policy.
6. We endeavour to answer all of your emails within 12 hours (we normally answer within 6-8 hours) However if your email has not been answered then please do not hesitate to write to us again.
You are always welcome to contact us by telephone for a quicker response.
OFFICE & TELEPHONE HOURS (GMT)
7. Our office is open and our telephone calls are answered between the hours of 9am– 6pm Monday to Friday.
8. Payment is managed through Stripe
9. We will always try to post your item on the Same Business Working Day if your payment is made before 12.00 hours (GMT).
Collection in person is welcome please contact us to arrange, we are based in North Cornwall. If you require a different postal option or additional insurance, contact us prior to purchase.
10. We will only accept Stripe payments from overseas buyers.
11. We use top quality delivery services with guaranteed delivery. Once your item has been shipped we will email your tracking reference giving you real time understanding of where your parcel is located.
12. All of the items are stock in hand and will be dispatched the same day if your order is placed before 12.00 hours (GMT) Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 12.00 hours (GMT) will be dispatched the following business day. This excludes Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays.
13. Our carriage is to UK Mainland only, not including Scottish Highlands. Please ask for carriage charges to Northern and Southern Ireland, English Isles and Scottish Highlands and Isles.
14. If your postcode falls into the category below then please ask us for a quote: POSTCODES BT, HS, IV, IM, KA27 – 28, KW, PA20 -49, PA60 – 78, PO30 – 41, PA60 – 78, PH17 – 26, PH30 – 44, PH49 – 50, TR21 – 25, ZE.
15. Very large items with glass – these will require special packing and transportation and consequently cost more to ship and insure, your item may require fitting together.
16. All parts must be checked for any damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them. We can NOT refund or exchange any parts damaged in transit if signed for in good order.
17. Standard insurance national/international (up to £50) is included in the postage and packaging fee. If you require an additional insurance of a higher value please contact us for a quote.
18. If an item is sent and the customer is not able to receive it, this will result in the item being returned to us.
Should a subsequent re delivery need to be arranged then the customer will be responsible for the payment of the delivery charge before the goods are released for shipping.
19. All shipping costs are non refundable, unless authorised.
20. We are unable to guarantee delivery times.
21. Deliveries made by courier will be delivered between the hours of 7am and 10pm (Local time)
RETURNS / REFUNDS / WARRANTY
22. Please read our returns policy for full details.
23. By purchasing or ordering from us, the buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
27. Buyers from Israel will need to supply their Tax ID Number when they purchase any product. We require this number to include with the shipping paperwork otherwise Customs will refuse the package to enter Israel. Please check with your customs prior to purchase.